Saturday, April 13, 2013

Silhouette Cameo mayhem

The Silhouette Cameo

Talking about this little machine is making people spend their money!
This is what one person said -
"the more you do the more I am interested in the machine!!! STOP IT. The idea of making your own stencils so easily is what really 
appeals to me "
One lady I know has even ordered her Silhouette machine. 
Making simpler templates should really be a piece of cake after this first one, but we'll see about that.
That was this morning.
Saturday evening
It was much easier making this one and it only took minutes.
Fern - stencil and stamp!
 The stamp and stencil were made stronger by glueing 4 layers of card together, but it was perhaps a bit thick for stencilling and the paint didn't go where it should, this could have been due to the fact I'd not done any for years.


Colwyn Bay Pier
But I like the way this turned out.

3 comments:

dorothypandorasbox said...

'nother good day Modom. I especially like the wrought iron one.

Heather said...

Lovely results from your stencils.

Maggi said...

I like the way that it has turned out too. You should be on commission.