Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Birdsong (not really)

I took a few photos of this beautiful sunset last night and it was difficult to choose which one to use.

A beautiful sunset
I was going to give you such a treat tonight :( I stood amongst the trees in Betws y Coed and just listened to the birds, I then managed to take two videos, just for the sound. I was going to tell you to ignore the images and just listen. But... I can't download them to my YouTube. I remembered too late that my Lumix FZ45 won't do this. It saves files as .wimp and I can't convert them successfully. Never mind it's the thought that counts I suppose.

Sorry you can't hear the birdsong!

The river Conwy at Betws y Coed

I had to share this. Isn't it a beauty?


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and gorgeous fern too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely M. Looks like you had a nice little trip out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics Mags. I'm enjoying watching the ferns in our garden slowly unfold. I fell in love with Bettwys-coed (hope I've spelled it right!) as a young girl. It's so beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. I do try to answer all comments, but if I can't for some reason, I do appreciate them very much. Diolch yn fawr.