Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bodnant Gardens

Another fabulous day in the company of like minded people. Carol (McFee) and I met Sue (Martin) from Australia at Bodnant Gardens this afternoon. If you have never visited these gardens, then on your next visit to North Wales you must have it on your list of places to visit.

Rhododdendrons in bloom

The three of us 'met' at least 14 years ago on a Yahoo Group and have stayed friends ever since. We felt we'd known Sue all our lives and didn't stop chatting (and taking photos) all afternoon. I will be posting more tomorrow as I have to finish preparing for a talk I'm giving tomorrow evening now.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a lovely place to meet up with friends.

Myfanwy said...

Mags, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. I'll email you shortly. It looks as though I missed a really splendid time.