Monday, May 06, 2013

May Day

What a lovely day it's been! That blackbird's been singing his heart out all day. Llandudno must have been very busy if the traffic passing here is something to go by, we kept well away after a short trip to Rhos on Sea this morning. 

This is the closest I went to Llandudno today.
Have you lost your dentures?

This was the sign I saw in a Post Office window this morning, do you think someone took them out to lick a stamp?

I thought this might look good in black and white.

4 comments:

ju-north said...

Yes I do like that b/w! We had a sunny day here too unfortunatly (not really - it was an adventure!) we were going on a day train trip to Fort William on the west coast of Scotland where it was raining! We left at 5.30 and arrived back at midnight, so really missed all the sun!

Heather said...

Lost dentures! What a nightmare. Luckily I don't have to worry about that yet. Gorgeous view and glorious weather. I could do with a week there in those conditions.

jordiw said...

I laughed out loud at the dentures sign. Don't you think you would NOTICE they weren't there???

Liz said...

Love that last photo, Mags! Are you going to make it into a Gocco print?