Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Castle!

I've had a busy few months and I thought I'd take a little holiday this week, it's impossible to go away just now so it had to be local. We really enjoyed it too. Unfortunately my little rests have a tendency to become long rests, but here I am! 



But why go away when I'm fortunate enough to live here overlooking the Conwy Estuary? This is my castle in it's evening wear.




And in it's daytime outfit.



Sunset.
Below is a taster of what I will be posting on the SerenTex blog shortly.

5 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

It's been a while since I did any blog hopping so nice to have the reminder to visit the Seren Tex blog again. Best wishes to you dear Margaret xx

Heather said...

I never tire of seeing pictures of 'your' castle - it is beautiful in any light. Hope you enjoyed your rest.

Deb H said...

I always love seeing your castle M!

jessy said...

Cool Blog!!

Beats by dr dre
jbl headphones
harman kardon
house of marley

dorothyag.com said...

Love the views of your Castle M. Lace looks good too.