Sunday, June 02, 2013

Monograms

I've been having a bit of fun with my iPad once again. These should have used pen and paper, but I thought I'd have a go on my iPad instead, so when I start doing them on paper they should be a piece of cake! I used my finger for most of them and a stylus for some. If you want to know how to do these go to Sakura of America. Zenspirations by Joanne Fink. I started by copying her illustrations for the first few, but soon found myself gaining confidence and forgetting to look at hers.
Below you will see how I used the letter W in Paint shop Pro.


2 comments:

dorothypandorasbox said...

You turned innocent w's into a den of vipers! :-)
I must look up that web site... as you know I love playing with text. These look very clever.

ju-north said...

Looks amazing! I'm sure we'll see this cropping up again!