Monday, July 01, 2013

Ruby Tea

I just realised it's been two weeks since I posted anything here. I have been rather busy as life takes over, but I did go to a great event a week today. The North Wales Embroiderers' Guild was celebrating it's 40th Anniversary with a Strawberry Tea. It was a lovely event and a very interesting talk was given by Jo Beattie of the Living Threads textile group.
Read all about it on Croesew our Embroiderers' Guild blog.
A taster of the Ruby Reflections competition. 
If you visit our Biennial Exhibition on the 1st and 2nd November 2013 at the United Reform Church, Rhos-on-Sea LL28 4RA You will see them all and lots more.

3 comments:

  1. what a great idea! Did you have something in the competition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely evening with a fantastic talk by Jo Beattie. Nerys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog, i like your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. I do try to answer all comments, but if I can't for some reason, I do appreciate them very much. Diolch yn fawr.