Monday, January 27, 2014

Be Creative and Blipfoto

Be Creative   Blipfoto

Be Creative and Blipfoto have helped me to get back on track with my creativity. I've taken a photo every day since the first of January and I hope to be able to take a photo worth putting up almost every day.
Myfanwy gave us a list of prompts over the weekend and I'm still doing the first ones. We were asked to create for 15 minutes a day but once I started I found I couldn't stop when time was up. In fact I'm still playing with circles. I just love circles!


I





You may wonder why I have such a strange photo on the right above? That has a long history and some wonderful memories for me. When my sons were very young I bought a large piece of oilcloth to cover the kitchen table. We ate on it for a few years. It was then used to protect the table from paint, felt tip pens and all sorts of things. When they grew up a bit I cut the oilcloth up into smaller pieces and took it to school to protect the tables when my pupils did the same. When I finished teaching I used this piece myself and as you can see it has lots of stains on it. It's still proving useful, as I hadn't taken any photos today for Blipfoto I decided to take a photo of my oilcloth. I didn't use it  but instead started to play with it in Paint Shop Pro. and that's how the other two images were started using the old oilcloth once more.

2 comments:

  1. Great images - you must be very fond of this remaining piece of oilcloth and all it has been through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your images are lovely. So glad you joined us at the weekend, and I loved your Blip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. I do try to answer all comments, but if I can't for some reason, I do appreciate them very much. Diolch yn fawr.