Sunday, February 09, 2014

Papers


I had a most enjoyable afternoon sorting out some decorated papers I'd forgotten I had.
I was surprised at the colours I found, they seemed to fall into a couple of colour families. I thought I knew my favourite colours, but I obviously don't, they don't include reds, oranges and yellows, but maybe that's because I used all those?





I decided to do this because I'm being creative with Myfanwy on Be Creative.





Some of you might recognize this card as one made by Myfanwy and you would be correct, she very kindly posted it to me because I said it was my favourite!


 This one was painted and then printed with a stencil I made.


This was made using Brusho powder and it really is beautiful. I think I must get them out again.


This one is sand scattered onto PVA then painted with Brusho when dry.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:21 pm

    Well done M. You have really had some fun there. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful papers to make cards and collages from.
    I should sort out mine too!
    How about a postcard trade, like in the old days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours! I find I always go back to my favourite colours. And frightening how quickly I've forgotten some of the ' techniques'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. I do try to answer all comments, but if I can't for some reason, I do appreciate them very much. Diolch yn fawr.