Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Another Try at HTML code

I am so frustrated with using Blogger for my posts as I can never get my images to go where I want them and I've decided the only answer is to teach myself some html code.

I always used Live Writer for my posts but it doesn't work with Windows 10. I've also tried Open Windows Live, but that won't work for me either.



I love the estuary when it's calm like this. It's at it's best, but then I must admit I'm often saying this even when it's choppy out there.
I'm getting there slowly and it's not quite as difficult as I thought it might be. It's just going to take me a little longer to post anything. You might see another test post post today.

2 comments:

dorothyag.com said...

Well done M. Double use for learning new things... keeps the dementia at bay!!!! :-) :-)

Margaret Roberts said...

Thanks D. I do my best. I replied to this on my iPad, but it didn't publish?