Saturday, May 28, 2016

Fun with lace

I've been having fun when I should have been doing other more important things things!


These were all created in PSP7 using my lace piece above.



This is a collage using the different colours I tried.

Susan Lenz has an interesting post using old lace on her Art in Stitches blog.

Seems I've just cracked that html! I got them level as you can see below.



The two below look level side by side, but when I post them they move around. I need to learn that html quickly!



9 comments:

dorothyag.com said...

That looks like fun Mrs. And there is nothing wrong with playing! :-)

Margaret Roberts said...

Wow! That was quick. I only just put it up and have just edited it too!
I can't afford the time to play with the html just now as I have a page I should be working on. :)

Fiona said...

Is anything more important than playing? These are very interesting, I love lace.

Ann Divine said...

I like the new layout mags. Not sure how you go about HTML, but very clever!

Margaret Roberts said...

Thanks We'll see if I remember next time I come to it Ann

Heather said...

These are lovely and the black ones really make the background colours sing.

Margaret Roberts said...

Thanks Heather. I have always tended to used black for my backgrounds and have been trying to use any other colour, but I think you're right. Black does look good :)

Ali Honey said...

What's more important than having fun?????

Margaret Roberts said...

You are so right Ali. I could do with some fresh air perhaps? :)
But I did get on with something else last night which i'll post about soon.