Saturday, May 14, 2016



It's a beautiful day here and this is what it looked like around 7.15.

This is a page from my journal, prepring for a SerenTex page inspired by Angie Lewin and I do so love her work.
I've been out for the day with my Merched y Wawr group to a large meeting at Bangor. For those who are wondering what this is. It's similar to the Women's Institute through the medium of Welsh, promoting our culture, education and the arts. Helping the community whenever possible. It is a patriotic, non-political and religiously non-denomiational. The lastest project has been for the British Heart Foundation raising over £26,000.



6 comments:

Penny Proctor said...

Lovely journal page

Heather said...

I never tire of seeing that beautiful view. It is lovely no matter what the weather conditions are. I love your sketchbook page and the little stitched piece. Your group sounds very much like the WI - I learned so much during my years as a WI member.

Margaret Roberts said...

Thanks Penny.

Margaret Roberts said...

I'm very lucky Heather and would never have moved here if it hadn't been the view as I lost a very handy workroom :)
I think the group originally started because there was nothing in the Welsh language at the WI at the time. But I do learn a lot each time I go.

Fran├žoise said...

Your castle looks magnificent! ;-)
Nice journal page.

Margaret Roberts said...

Thanks Francoise.