Friday, May 13, 2016

Playing

My internet is painfully slow since Sunday and BT are doing their best to solve the problem. They have admitted there's a fault which is something I suppose.
Anyway, I'm playing in between carrying things down from my loft and sorting things here. it's a great feeling to want to create again and I can't wait to really get my teeth into some proper work. 
It helps to gather all my things in one area. My loft was large and I'm afraid my things had got out of control and I'm now finding things I'd forgotten about. 


Now all my pencils are in this flowerpot, but I dare say I shall find more soon.


This is a stencil I designed for the Silhouette. It's been cut from thin card and used a few times. I won't last much longer, but might be used in some way later.


This is a journal page I stenciled this morning using Distress Inks.

7 comments:

dorothyag.com said...

Nice stencil. The beauty of cutting your own on the Cameo is that you can easiky nake naother the same if you want to.

Margaret Roberts said...

Thanks D. I enjoy creating them too and it's fun making special stencils to suit the project. As you say can be thrown away or stuck onto something else!

Heather said...

Love your stencil, and Distress Inks. Happy sorting. You'll no doubt rediscover all sorts of goodies.

Fran├žoise said...

It looks like you might have more pencils than me. Amazing!

Margaret Roberts said...

I might have more when I've sorted everything out, but I think I need to use them more!

Margaret Roberts said...

I might have more when I've sorted everything out, but I think I need to use them more!

Margaret Roberts said...

I'm sure I will Heather!