Monday, June 25, 2007
A change of colour
This is a WIP(work in progress)and has been in this state a long time. I think I might use the bits to make something else.
I designed this with the Artista Software and stitched it out with the embroidery module of my Bernina 180 Machine. I find this one quite pleasing and I might use it to make a book cover one day. It's been hidden in a folder for a long time.
I used the same design to stitch this one for a page swap. I needed to make a purple page and I was quite happy with this one as well. The inspiration was a window in an old building in Monaco.